What we do / Investment Strategies
Investment strategies help to guide the decisions we make around building a portfolio of investment assets. This strategy may take a number of factors into consideration and may change over time.
At Peninsula Wealth, the investment strategy is customized to the individual. We will help you build an investment strategy with your particular asset portfolio, your risk tolerance, and your long-term investment goals.
Here are a few things we’ll consider when advising on your investment strategy:
- Fixed income bonds, ETFs, and mutual funds
- How to ensure that your investment strategy is cost effective
- Balancing your portfolio according to asset class and risk level
- Performance and analytics
- Tax minimization strategies
- Your unique milestones
- Your desire to invest with purpose whether it is socially or environmentally impactful
Earlier in the week the Federal Reserve announced a 0.75% rise in short-term interest rates, bringing the funds rate target to 3.25%. This was in reaction to news consumer prices were not coming down as expected. This is the fifth rate hike this year, and the third...
When it comes to saving for your child’s education, the earlier you can start, the easier it will be to reach your goal. A modest contribution today could amount to a larger sum by the time your child is ready for school. Let’s take a closer look at a few of the different education savings plans available to you.