What we do / Investment Strategies
Investment strategies help to guide the decisions we make around building a portfolio of investment assets. This strategy may take a number of factors into consideration and may change over time.
At Peninsula Wealth, the investment strategy is customized to the individual. We will help you build an investment strategy with your particular asset portfolio, your risk tolerance, and your long-term investment goals.
Here are a few things we’ll consider when advising on your investment strategy:
- Fixed income bonds, ETFs, and mutual funds
- How to ensure that your investment strategy is cost effective
- Balancing your portfolio according to asset class and risk level
- Performance and analytics
- Tax minimization strategies
- Your unique milestones
- Your desire to invest with purpose whether it is socially or environmentally impactful
Many of our financial lessons are passed down by our parents and those who came before us. Hear from Peninsula Wealth CEO Rahul Shah about the lessons he’s learned from his father.
Life brings with it many changes that can impact your financial plan and the future of your finances. See how divorce can impact both your financial goals and your financial planning.