What we do / Investment Strategies
Investment strategies help to guide the decisions we make around building a portfolio of investment assets. This strategy may take a number of factors into consideration and may change over time.
At Peninsula Wealth, the investment strategy is customized to the individual. We will help you build an investment strategy with your particular asset portfolio, your risk tolerance, and your long-term investment goals.
Here are a few things we’ll consider when advising on your investment strategy:
- Fixed income bonds, ETFs, and mutual funds
- How to ensure that your investment strategy is cost effective
- Balancing your portfolio according to asset class and risk level
- Performance and analytics
- Tax minimization strategies
- Your unique milestones
- Your desire to invest with purpose whether it is socially or environmentally impactful
Talking to Family About Charitable Giving
Giving back is done best when there are clear and strong motivating factors behind your actions. As a family, you’ll likely all have different interests and sources of inspiration when it comes to charity, and facilitating an open and honest discussion will help you all get on the same page as you move forward.
A Guide to Qualified Charitable Distributions
Giving season is upon us and taxpayers of all kinds will be rushing to make charitable contributions before year’s end. To contextualize the significance of giving during this time of year, close to 1 in 3 donors conduct their giving in December, while more than 1 in...