What we do / Investment Strategies
Investment strategies help to guide the decisions we make around building a portfolio of investment assets. This strategy may take a number of factors into consideration and may change over time.
At Peninsula Wealth, the investment strategy is customized to the individual. We will help you build an investment strategy with your particular asset portfolio, your risk tolerance, and your long-term investment goals.
Here are a few things we’ll consider when advising on your investment strategy:
- Fixed income bonds, ETFs, and mutual funds
- How to ensure that your investment strategy is cost effective
- Balancing your portfolio according to asset class and risk level
- Performance and analytics
- Tax minimization strategies
- Your unique milestones
- Your desire to invest with purpose whether it is socially or environmentally impactful
This post was written by Bob Keane, CFP® – Financial Advisor This is the year I promised myself not to do the same old thing when it comes to open enrollment. Like many others I’m sure, I have always just picked the same health plan as I did the prior year. But open...
Charitable giving is the act of sharing resources, goods, or money to people or causes in need. For many, charitable giving can be both a way to support causes and organizations that matter to you and a means to lowering your overall tax burden. If you’re new to...