What we do / Retirement Planning
You have dreams for retirement — but if you’re like most people, you’re not entirely sure how to make sure they come true. Dreaming about the traveling you’ll do one day or the extra time you’ll have with your family isn’t the same as ensuring that you have a plan in place to make these dreams a reality. That’s where Peninsula Wealth comes in.
Everyone’s dreams for retirement are different, and they start by building upon your current standard of living. Our team will work with you to understand your particular vision and build a plan that puts you on a path towards achieving that vision and more. We’ll set goals, invest in the future, and develop a plan for income after your day-to-day work has ended. Whatever your dreams for retirement, what we do together today can help achieve those dreams.
Here are a few things to consider when thinking about retirement:
- How old do I want to be when I retire?
- When will my partner stop working?
- Will I stop working entirely or will I work part-time?
- What will my life look like after I stop working? What will I want to do?
- Will I need to provide for any other members of my family in my retirement?
- What will my long term healthcare look like?
As your partners in retirement planning we’ll work with you to consider:
- Income strategies and pension planning
- Changes to your investment management
- Overall budget and savings strategies
- Tax strategies
- How social security impacts your overall financial planning
- Additional income strategies
- Risk assessment tied to retirement planning
A Guide to Qualified Charitable Distributions
Giving season is upon us and taxpayers of all kinds will be rushing to make charitable contributions before year’s end. To contextualize the significance of giving during this time of year, close to 1 in 3 donors conduct their giving in December, while more than 1 in...
Get the Most Out of Your Employee Benefits
Every dollar counts in this highly-inflationary economy. When it comes to managing personal finances, employee benefits are often overlooked as a potential source of savings. Many choose to simply re-elect last year’s workplace benefits without giving them a second...